Encinitas, CA Pool Deck Resurfacing: Sundek Classic Texture
Concrete Coating Specialists, Inc. can provide you with the best pool deck resurfacing service for your Encinitas, CA home. You need to have a place to cool off from the California sun.
We offer the Sundek Classic texture as a spray coating on the concrete surrounding your pool area. It has a non-slip grip, which helps to make your pool area a safer place for relaxation. We also offer a modern stamped concrete pool deck, and concrete stain San Diego which upgrades the look of your pool deck.
The spray coating is available in various colors and can instantly transform your pool deck.
A pool deck coating is just what you need to liven up your pool area.
We can also take care of other issues in your pool deck area, like cracks, chips, and flaking from the past coating. We’ll see that your pool deck looks phenomenal before we leave. Once it’s done, you’ll want to have a pool party to show your guests how attractive your pool is.
Are you ready for pool deck refinishing? Call us at (619) 443-2318 to get a free estimate. You can also visit us at sandiegodecorativeconcrete.com to learn more about our services, maintenance, finishing, and pool deck repair that can enhance your pool deck area.
Benefits of Classic Texture in a Pool Deck
Applying a classic texture provides a slip-resistant surface that aids in preventing accidents. Decorative Concrete Experts at Encinitas, CA Pool Deck Refinishing, have the skills to build lasting and seamless pool decks and overlays.
A classic textured finish keeps your deck cooler to the touch, a great safety feature for young children and pets.
Another nice quality of the classic texture is that it will not absorb heat from the sun as smooth surfaces can. Making classic texture more comfortable to walk on in the hot summer. Overall, the classic texture provides a safer and more comfortable pool deck surface that is easy to clean and maintain.
Standard Benefits of the Classic Spray Texture
- A non-slip grip for safety.
- Relaxation in a safer environment.
- Beautiful decks to enhance your swimming experience
- Safe and comfortable pool decks for year-round use
These benefits allow you to enjoy your pool area without worrying about slipping and falling. Plus, you have peace of mind knowing that you and your loved ones are safe while splashing in fun in the pool. You’ll have a beautiful pool deck perfect for swimming and sunbathing.
Now you have all the reason to have resurfaced pool decks with a classic spray texture finish. It’s a durable application that will last for years.
Swim in your backyard all year round and lounge by the pool in comfort, knowing your deck is beautiful and safe.
Steps in Installing Classic Texture in Pool Deck
If you are planning to install classic texture in your pool deck, there are a few things that you will need to do.
First, you will need to make sure that the area where you will be installing the texture is clean and free of debris.
Next, you will need to apply a primer layer to the area. Once the primer is dry, you can begin applying the classic texture. To do this, you will need to use a trowel to spread the texture evenly over the deck’s surface. Once the texture is in place, you must allow it to dry completely before proceeding.
Finally, once the texture is dry, you can apply a sealer to help protect it from the elements.
Let’s dissect each stage with the specific steps that are included. You got two main stages, and the essential first stage would consist of your floor prep.
Below is a detailed step-by-step process of installing the classic spray finish on your pool decks.
1. Prepare the surface by cleaning it and making any necessary repairs.
2. Prime the surface with a pool deck primer.
3. Apply the knock-down spray finish according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Allow the finish to dry completely before using the pool deck.
The second stage is where the main steps and process take place. Here is how you do the spray texture finish on pool decks.
1. Begin by pouring the knock-down finish into a hopper gun.
2. If you’re using a pump, prime it according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Attach the hose to the gun and turn on the air compressor.
4. Hold the gun about 6 inches from the deck’s surface and start spraying.
5. Apply the texture evenly, moving back and forth.
6. Let the texture dry for at least 24 hours before walking on it or adding furniture.
Other Important Things to Consider:
1. Decide on the perfect sundeck classic texture for your pool deck.
2. Choose a pool deck resurfacing company that offers a wide variety of textures.
3. Schedule an appointment for your new sundeck classic texture installation.
4. Relax and enjoy your beautiful new pool deck!