The first thing that comes to mind when one thinks of a San Diego garage floor is how dirty, greasy, and heavily stained it usually is. It has been that way for a long time and people almost lost hope that it can be anything more than that. Epoxy flooring is bound to change that impression. An epoxy floor coating can help transform garage floors in San Diego, California from ugly to showroom-worthy. Read on to learn more about this amazing option and call us today if you’re looking for excellent garage flooring San Diego contractors.
Premium Epoxy Coating for Garage Flooring, Showrooms, Car Dealership, and Other Interior Surfaces
An epoxy floor coating is a two-part material that is applied on a concrete slab giving both San Diego residential and commercial owners the benefits they crave on a garage floor epoxy, showroom, or car dealership floor. Some of the most notable benefits are as follows:
- This concrete coating San Diego is resistant to impact, abrasions, chemical spills, oils, grease and more, which garage floors are often exposed to.
- It is durable enough to endure heavy foot and car traffic, making it ideal for use on a garage flooring.
- Because it is a non-porous material, it is very easy to clean and does not require special cleaning or maintenance products to maintain its shine and overall appeal.
- The coating comes in a variety of colors and can be further customized with colored microchips.
- This is suitable for interior floors of residential, commercial, and industrial locations.
Epoxy Floors: Installation Process
It takes a San Diego epoxy flooring professional to apply the epoxy floor coating with utmost efficiency on concrete surfaces like a garage epoxy floor. First, the existing concrete slab is assessed to check if it is in a condition good enough for the coating to adhere. After cleaning and applying necessary repairs, the body coat is poured and spread all over the concrete slab, making sure to spread it with a roller brush for a smooth and even surface. This is then left to set, cure, and dry to maximize its durability. After everything has set properly, a final clear coat or sealer is applied over the epoxy flooring concrete to make it stronger and long-lasting.
Interested in metallic or terrazzo epoxy flooring for your San Diego CA property? Call (619) 443-2318 today.
When it comes to decorative concrete services in San Diego, CA, we at Concrete Coatings Specialists, Inc. don’t just do it…we go the distance. We take pride in what we do and we make sure that our experience and expertise are reflected in every epoxy garage project we complete. So, if you are after an epoxy garage floor San Diego that works very effectively while looking ever so presentable despite the heavy and dirty work that happens on it, then this epoxy floor is the best option for you. Call us or send us an email today so we could get started on your project!