Concrete used to be considered as a base material, serving as a foundation for any structure. Nowadays, it has become the one of the most popular finishing materials for both home and business owners. Decorative concrete floors has taken over the home improvement industry with the variety of options and benefits that it has provided. There are various concrete floors San Diego, such as stamped concrete, water-based or acid stained concrete, polished, stenciled, and more.
Benefits of Decorative Concrete Floors
- Affordability – Concrete has always been a much affordable option, and now that it has become a decorative material as well, it has been quite cost-effective. Why? Because most decorative concrete coatings can be applied on existing slabs, as long as it is in a good enough condition. It can even look as good as more expensive floors made of marble, slate, wood, and more, but will cost slightly less.
- Ease of Maintenance – One sought-after feature of decorative concrete is how easy it is to clean and maintain. If properly sealed, a simple sweeping or dry mopping will do. Forget about expensive floor cleaners. Concrete is able to maintain its aesthetics with very minimal upkeep. This is also one reason why commercial properties prefer a decorative concrete overlay over any other expensive floors.
- Design & Color Options – Anyone wants beautiful floors and that is exactly what concrete coatings are floor. Home and business owners would be amazed at the wide selection of colors and patterns available, especially for stained and stamped floors. From earthy tones to vibrant colors, semi-translucent to opaque, simple patterns to customized designs, the possibilities are endless. Just check with a local decorative concrete installer in San Diego, CA for available and appropriate options.
- Property Resale Value – It may be an affordable investment, but it increases the resale value of a property significantly. In case a buyer does not want it, they can easily change it without having to tear out the slab.
- Weatherproof – Whether decorative concrete resurfacing is done on patios, pool decks, walkways, or any outdoor walking surfaces, it can withstand heat, rain, sand, or snow effectively.
Want to Know More? Call a concrete floor San Diego Contractor today! (619) 443-2318
Decorative Concrete is all the rage nowadays. But to get on with the trend successfully, you have to work with an expert. We at Concrete Coating Specialists, Inc. has been in the business for over 30 years, specializing in both residential and commercial projects. Our team of professionals are trained and well-experienced in handling concrete floors San Diego, CA upgrades. Call us for a design consultation and quote, free of charge!